Sunday, June 6, 2010

First Post!

I finally started a blog, I know many of you are so proud! Im doing this for my kids so they can remember the silly things they do, and who am I kidding so I can remember too. These next couple years will be a lot of change and a lot of new. Tyler has decided to go back to school and pursue Physicians Assistant school. What that means for the Shaw clan is rent our house live with parents to save money and remember to be happy for all that we do have. It will be a time of growth for all of us but we are excited! much more to come later :)

3 comments:

  1. Horray! I can't wait for Shaw updates & lots and lots of picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is great! what are you stressing about?...You can ask me if you need any help. SO excited to be able to see more pics of your kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to be in better touch and watch your cute little family grow! It was SO great to see everyone a couple of weeks ago...we have to do it again! Let me know what day will work for camping...you may not be up for it anymore. I think the weekend we had talked about has conflicts for both Haley and I, so...we'll figure something out! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete